BO79 Plus Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Include Adapter & Protective wallet (bag)
- Fully automatic heart rate measurement through the arm
- With 120 memory locations for 2 users
- Misdiagnosis in operation
- With very high precision and speed and excellent performance
- Very large screen
- Auto shut-off - very comfortable and beautiful
- Display Mean Measurements
- Ability to detect artemitis (heart rate abnormalities)
- With the ability to measure very high and very low pressures (real) in terms of advanced technology of the day
- Advanced air control system and advanced sensors, motor pump, drain valve and advanced valve, pump motor, drain valve and valve
- Easy interpretation of values WHO Color Assist
The best way to diagnose high blood pressure is to measure it periodically, preferably once a year. High blood pressure is easily controlled and treated unlike other diseases. The sooner it is detected, the less damage it will be.
Hypertension is a disease that has important side effects but can be controlled by one or two medications. If blood pressure is controlled, the risk of heart attack is 25%, stroke is 50%, and heart failure is reduced by more than 50%.
This disease is not restricted to the elderly, and people of any age may even have high blood pressure, even babies. Therefore, the importance of measuring blood pressure even from infancy is very clear.
Hypertension is a disease that is generally without symptoms and the appearance of a person's healthy appearance is not a reason for the lack of hypertension and it should be ensured by measuring the blood pressure of the pressure gauge without being high.
Most elderly people with high blood pressure come to the doctor for their complications, such as eye sores, kidney problems, heart failure, or stroke. If the disease were controlled, it was easily possible to prevent these complications.
By measuring your blood pressure every year, prevent serious illness in yourself and your relatives.
The BO79 Plus blood pressure has a fully automatic blood pressure and heart rate measurement through the arm. This device has been clinically tested. It has 120 memory locations for 2 users and alerts you if it's a mistake to measure blood pressure. It has the time and date and the ability to record them, and also indicates battery replacement.
The BO79 Plus blood pressure EmsiG works very well and has excellent performance. It has a battery, adapter and quality protective bag. The screen has a very large blue backlight. Automatically turns off.
The BO79 Plus blood pressure shows the mean of measurements and is able to detect artemitis (heart rate abnormalities). It also has the ability to measure very high and very low (real) pressures that have advanced technology in the world. It has advanced sensor control and sensors, pump motors, drainage valves and new generation valve with Intel + Sens technology, and interprets results with WHO color coding.
The BO79 Plus has a cuff of 2 brushes L and XL.