ST110 Deluxe Cardiology Stethoscope (Zinc Alloy Material) + Dual-Lumen Tubing
- Excellent sound quality at high and low frequencies and adjustable frequency
- Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Headphone (Chest piece)
- With bell plates and high quality floating diaphragms
- A durable, durable, durable tubular tube with excellent sound and conductivity
- Foldable folding handle (A shaped)
- The tip of a very high quality silicone earphone
- With excellent sound quality and convenient comfort
- Loose, cold handset, frame and aperture
- No need to move on the chest
- Smooth (perfect match)
- Very durable against impact, scratch, rust
- A hose tube consists of 2 separate duct connectors
- To enhance the sound quality and the quality of additional sounds
- Zinc plated zinc plated on chest piece
- Special membrane for 48 mm for best audio transmission
- 2 in 1 best pipe system for audio transmission
- Elegant design and small size
- Includes 2 pieces of headphone and an interchangeable add-on membrane
The medical device is one of the most basic medical and nursing supplies that is usually used to listen to the sounds of the heart and lungs. The phone has two apertures and bells, which is smaller than the phone's Bell, which is used to hear low-frequency sounds and the aperture area to hear high-frequency sounds.
In a healthy person, listening to the heart at 4 points (which relates to each of the heart valves) is possible. The natural heart sounds only include a first (1) S sound like a pumm and a second sound (2) S is like a vowel. There should not be any other sound, and there should be no sound between the first and second voices. These sounds are due to the natural closure of the heart valves. Any sound in the middle of these two voices or the change in the intensity of these sounds, each of which indicates a certain disease.
The abnormal heart sounds include murmurs and sounds of S3, S4. The murmur are the vibrations that can be heard when an abnormal flow of blood passes through a normal heart valve or the flow of natural blood through an abnormal valve and as a result of turbulence. These sounds are defined by their intensity, frequency, quality, duration, and temporal position relative to the expansion and contraction of the heart (systole and diastolic), and hearing these sounds means the existence of a particular disease.
The ST110 Deluxe Cardiology Stethoscopehas excellent sound quality at high and low frequencies and also has frequency adjustment. The head of this handset is a 2-inch Stainless Steel stainless steel, featuring bells and floating diaphragms.
The ST110 tube is A-shaped and is durable and sturdy, and the audio conductor is excellent. The folding arm is A shaped. The tip of the phone is of a high quality, with a silicone design inside the ear.
Its sound quality is excellent and very comfortable. The loop has a cool, unobtrusive texture, frame, and bezel. When it is used, it does not need to be moved on the chest, it is smooth and perfectly matched to the body.
The ST110 is highly resistant to impact, scratches and rust. A hose tube consists of two separate duct connectors to enhance the sound quality and the quality of additional sounds. 2 in 1 is the best pipe system for audio transmission.
The metal plated metal plated metal plate is on the chest piece. It has a special membrane of 48 mm for best audio transmission. Its design is elegant and its size is small. Includes 2 pieces of headphone and an interchangeable add-on membrane.