- » Health Control
- » Digital blood pressure monitor
- » Digital, mechanical and personal scale
- » Aneroid sphygmomanometer
- » Blood glucose monitor
- » Professional body thermometer
- » Stethoscope
- » Pulse oximeter
- » Therapy
- » Massager
- » Alternating air mattress
- » Medical Pillow
- » Air humidifier
- » Electrical underblanket and heating pad
- » nebulizer
- » Air purifier
- » Facial sauna steamer
- » infrared lamp
- » Manicure/Pedicure
- » Oxygen concentrator
- » Breast Pump
- » Wheel-Chair Air Seat Cushion
- » Tens + EMS
- » hot water bottle
- » Ice Bag
- » Medical Disposable
- » Rehabilitation
- » Beauty
- » Smart Health
Emsig Company, Health
Blood pressure is the force exerted on the wall of the blood vessels (arteries) where blood flows through this force.
The reasons for using the blood pressure monitor at home
Blood pressure is one of the important health indicators. People with high blood pressure are more likely to have a heart attack.
Not having symptoms:
Since blood pressure is not specific symptoms, regular blood pressure should be measured.
How to hold the arm
During the measurement of blood pressure, you should hold your arm right and keep your calm.
Methods to prevent high blood pressure
By lowering your weight, you can lower your blood pressure. In fact, the more weight you are closest to the proper amount, the blood pressure medications will have a better effect on you.
Exercise for 20-30 minutes throughout the day and over time, you will see amazing effects.
Reduced sodium intake:
For this purpose, always consider the amount of sodium in your meals. To avoid excessive sodium intake.
Avoid Smoking and Tobacco:
Cigarettes and tobacco, in addition to its harmful effects, The nicotine in it causes the blood pressure to remain high for at least 1 hour after ingestion.
What is BMI?
BMI, the body mass index, is one of the health scales that indicates a person is low-lean or balanced or obese. If a person is not in the BMI balanced range, that is, obese or lean, the health of that individual is seriously compromised. BMI values are independent of age and are suitable for men and women.
BMI can be obtained with special calculators or using its formula.
Weight (kg) / height (m) 2
(Weight (pound) * 703) / height (inch) 2
The first formula is for weight in kilograms and height in meters, and from the second formula for weight in pounds and altitude in inches. This formula was developed about 150 years ago by a Belgian expert Adolphe Quetelet.
Benefits of maintaining a healthy weight
- Reducing pain in the joints and muscles
- Increased energy and ability to do more activities
- Improve and regulate blood pressure and body fluids
- Reduce the burden on the heart and the circulatory system
- Sleep better
- Reducing triglyceride and glucose levels and thus reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers
Excessive weight increases cardiac function, blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and triglyceride levels and reduces HDL cholesterol levels. Excessive weight can also increase the risk of diabetes.
Lifestyle changes can reduce your weight by 3 to 5 percent. Weight loss improves blood glucose levels, triglycerides, decreases the risk of type 2 diabetes, lowers blood pressure and improves blood cholesterol.
The blood pressure to the artery wall is called blood pressure. The heart acts like a pump, and it puts more pressure on the wall of the arteries with each pump. When blood is removed from the heart, blood pressure is measured in two ways:
The maximum pressure or the systolic pressure that has the highest pressure and is related to the contraction of the heart to pump the blood into the arteries And the minimum pressure or diastolic pressure that blood pressure is in the range of two consecutive cardiac contractions.
High blood pressure
If the person’s blood pressure exceeds 140/90 mmHg, the person is at risk of blood pressure.
Causes of high blood pressure
In some people, hypertension is due to inappropriate functioning of the kidneys and adrenal glands. Many factors have been considered for hypertension, such as skin darkness, genetic factors, aging, obesity, excessive use of salt, alcohol, and so on. Blood pressure control is possible in a variety of ways, including exercising, reducing salt and alcohol consumption and weight loss.
Signs and symptoms of high blood pressure
Often, blood pressure increases without specific symptoms, so regular checkups are essential in controlling and managing your body’s blood pressure. Possible symptoms include:
Shortness of breath, nasal hemorrhage (no known cause), headache, dizziness (these symptoms are not just due to high blood pressure). High blood pressure affects the walls of the arteries first and makes them thicker
What is a thermometer?
A tool for measuring temperature. Which contains a tube and numbers to indicate the temperature values.
Of course, the thermometers have different types, but their working principles are the same.
In this paper, we examined digital and analog thermometers.
Analog thermometer operation method:
The internal material is an analog thermometer of mercury, because mercury is the only liquid that is easily converted from solid state to liquid. In this way, when the tip of the thermometer is placed in the vicinity of the desired material, the mercury is converted to a liquid and begins to rise, where it stops, the desired temperature is easily read through the numbers on the thermometer Be readable.
Digital thermometer operation method:
These thermometers work through batteries that do not need to be recharged and use a computer chip to measure temperature. On these thermometers, there is a decimal place to display the temperature on it.
Given the greater accuracy of measuring a digital thermometer, this type of thermometer is used in medical, scientific and food-processing experiments.
Analog and digital thermometer difference:
It takes at least 3 minutes for the thermometer to convert mercury from solid to liquid, so that we can measure the temperature. But in the digital thermometer, this time is very short and 30 seconds.
The accuracy of measuring the digital thermometer is greater. Because the analog thermometer may look at temperatures from different angles, so the possibility of mistakes is high.
The stethoscope is a medical device used by doctors, nurses and medical specialists to control the heart and lungs.
The english term stethoscope
The term stethoscope has its origins in ancient Greece, meaning stethos means a chest and range that can be translated as a means of listening.
How to use the stethoscope
Use a stethoscope as much as possible in a quiet space. Because most stethoscope often have a special technology to reduce noise and eliminate background noise, so in these spaces, we can hear the sounds of the heart and the lungs well.
- To hear the sound, the patient’s position has a lot of effect, which is better for the heart to lie down and it is better to sit for the lungs.
- Of course, use a stethoscope directly on the skin to hear the sound in the chest.
The number of heart beat in different people
In a normal person, 60-100 beats per minute
The athlete is 40-60 beats per minute
Infants and children under the age of 10 naturally vary from 190 to 70 beats for different ages.
- In this way, we can figure out the heart beat through a stethoscope and if it is more than normal, then we should look for it.
- Large LED display with blue background illuminated in Screen 90 memory spaces Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse-measurement on the Wrist
- Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Large LED display with blue background illuminated in Screen Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Speaking in Persian language
- Easy results with W.H.O classification display Large LED display with blue background illuminated in Screen Speaking in Persian language Talking Easy to read at nights Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- Arrhythmia detection that alerts you to your heartbeat disorder (IHB) Large LED display with blue background illuminated in Screen Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse-measurement on the upper arm
- Easy interpretation of blood pressure measurement results with W.H.O classification display Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Measurement unit in forms of KPA or mmHg 200 memory space for use of 4 different user Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- Large LED display with blue background illuminated in Screen Speaking in Persian language Talking Easy to read at nights Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse-measurement on the upper arm
- Arrhythmia detection that alerts you to your heartbeat disorder (IHB) Large LCD display Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- Easy interpretation of blood pressure measurement results with W.H.O classification display Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Arrhythmia detection that alerts you to your heartbeat disorder (IHB) Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm Measurement of blood pressure trough arm Perfect health control...
- 2x60 memory space & guest mode user Extra Large LCD display Warning of operating errors Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Fully-automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
Blood pressure and digital blood pressure device
As you know, changes in blood pressure beyond the standard for it will cause serious health damage to the body. High blood pressure can cause irreparable damage to the brain, heart and kidneys, and even lead to death, so you should not be overlooked, and you can use your products at the digital blood pressure branch and select the product to change your blood pressure. Continuously monitor.
Fluctuating blood pressure during pregnancy, especially in the last weeks of pregnancy, known as gestational hypertension, can threaten the life of the baby and the mother. Therefore, controlling blood pressure during pregnancy can help the mother to maintain good fetal health. A variety of digital blood pressure monitor that are easy to use and interpreted for everyone can be of great help to mothers.
Follow the blood pressure articles section.
Digital scales are a device for measuring and controlling the trend of weight gain or weight. Currently, scales are produced and supplied in various forms, such as digital scales, personal scales, and mechanical scales in various shapes and capacities. One of the indicators that is always advised by physicians is knowing the right weight and fitness. Currently, deaths from obesity are more than worldwide.
Whenever human body temperature rises to 37.5 degrees Celsius, a person fever has fever more than 38.5 degrees fever in children under two years of age and should be treated physician, and fever of more than 40 degrees can cause serious harm to the patient. And even death. Therefore, the use of digital thermometer in various types is very useful and practical for controlling body temperature, especially in children.