- » Health Control
- » Digital blood pressure monitor
- » Digital, mechanical and personal scale
- » Aneroid sphygmomanometer
- » Blood glucose monitor
- » Professional body thermometer
- » Stethoscope
- » Pulse oximeter
- » Therapy
- » Massager
- » Alternating air mattress
- » Medical Pillow
- » Air humidifier
- » Electrical underblanket and heating pad
- » nebulizer
- » Air purifier
- » Facial sauna steamer
- » infrared lamp
- » Manicure/Pedicure
- » Oxygen concentrator
- » Breast Pump
- » Wheel-Chair Air Seat Cushion
- » Tens + EMS
- » hot water bottle
- » Ice Bag
- » Medical Disposable
- » Rehabilitation
- » Beauty
- » Smart Health
Emsig Company, Health
EmsiG GmbH Co. Contact Details:
Main address: Beim strohhause 27, 20097 Hamburg, Germany ,Tel:+49 (40)228158630, Fax:+49 (40)228158639, E-mail: ad[a]emsig-global.com
- Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Silent for sleep Hot mist nozzle temp. 55 ~ 60°C Hot mist inner (inside) PT element 100°C Cool & Hot Bipolar ionizer system leads to electrochemical reaction that deactivates bacteria virus allergenic particles
- Ultra sound membrane Water less warning with yellow light Fixed body All ages Advanced technology Nebulizer for environment Super nano ionizer (ION no key) Removable nozzle 360 Decoration panel Mist control & max 350 ml/h 32 Watt
- All ages Nebulizer for environment Mist control & Max 350 ml/h Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Removable nozzle 360
- Water filter Water less warning with red light Air filter Blue night light Nice design Ultrasound membrane
- aMedical Ultrasonic Air humidifier Hygienic, odor less, bacteria-free Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service For rooms up to approx. 50m2
- Auto waterless protection All ages Ultra sound membrane Nebulizer for environment Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Mist control & Max 350 ml/h
- Water less warning with yellow light Fixed body All ages Advanced technology Nebulizer for environment Super nano ionizer (ION no key)
- Water tank 2.6 liters Unbreakable ABS tank Anti-deposition tank with added essential oils (freshener and humidifier) Used space up to 30 cubic meters Very low power consumption of 20 watts Volumetric steam output setting Includes 2 adjustable mist nozzels
- Water tank is 5.2 liters Unbreakable ABS tank Has a handle on the tank Used space 50 to 100 cubic meters Very low power consumption of 25 watts Excellent steam output Volumetric steam output setting Includes 2 adjustable mist nozzels Steam output 350 ml / h Auto power off
10 BENEFITS OF USING HUMIDIFIER
- Comfortable sleep: Dryness often lead to you snoring. If you snore, you should know that moisture levels in your home can make snoring reduce. With humidifier you’ll feel more comfortable and warmer too, which can encourage a better night’s sleep.
- Softer, beautiful skin: Dryness of your skin occurs when your skin loose water and also in the winter or cooler months because there is less humidity in the air. Humidifier can leave your skin feeling dry and itchy. Increasing the humidity in your home, however, can often help relieve dry skin, especially in those rooms most frequently used.
- Reducing infections: In moist air Viruses and bacteria can’t be alive. The reason is that higher humidity levels hamper the effectiveness of airborne virus. A humidifier can help you to prevent risk of infection.
- Plants and pet life: Plants can suffer in dry, winter air. soil is dryer in winter and leaves are droopy and sick. A humidifier can help keep your houseplants healthy—which helps keep you healthy, too! Plants help pull toxins out of the air. Your indoor pets will enjoy all the same comfort and health benefits you do. A humidifier that also purifies the air is a great idea if you have a pet with allergies.
- Reduce Allergies: If you have allergies, you can reap all of the benefits of humidified air and reduce your allergy symptoms generally by investing in an air humidifier equipped with an anti-microbial, air purifying filter. Allergy symptoms and asthma flare-ups to a bloody nose, cracked lips, irritated throat to itchy skin.
- Warmer home: You’ll have a warmer home which could mean lower bills to pay. A humidifier not only helps to fight dry skin and flu viruses, but it will help make your home feel warmer too. Try running your humidifier in the bedroom while you’re sleeping at nights.
- Effect of humidifier in Nursery: Benefits of a Humidifier in the Nursery is fantastic Since a humidifier adds moisture into dry air, it also helps relieve your baby of irritated, dry skin. Baby’s skin is sensitive to dry climates so we must moisture the weather with especial humidifier and and also help baby to breathe better and improve your baby’s sleep.
- Nose and sinuses: If you suffer from chronic sinusitis You should know that in the winter you have to be careful not to get sinewy. Humidifiers and vaporizers are commonly used in people’s homes to get more moisture into the air and to counteract dryness in the nose and sinuses. Both humidifiers and vaporizers run on electricity, and portable humidifiers and vaporizers can easily be moved from room to room.
- Protect our hair :When atmosphere is dry, our hair is most likely dry as well. A humidifier will help to keep more moisture in the air during those cold winter months, which in turn will help keep our hair from drying out too fast and your hair grow better.
- Effect on morning voice: The dry air is directly affecting our vocal cords. The use of water and moisturizer humidifier such as chamomile and peppermint are a way of breathing and amplifying the vocal cords. The dry air getting to your vocal cords and make your voice strident if you sleep overnight with a humidifier in your bedroom your Sound get more like your normal self .