Digital, mechanical and personal scale
- » Health Control
- » Digital blood pressure monitor
- » Digital, mechanical and personal scale
- » Aneroid sphygmomanometer
- » Blood glucose monitor
- » Professional body thermometer
- » Stethoscope
- » Pulse oximeter
- » Therapy
- » Massager
- » Alternating air mattress
- » Medical Pillow
- » Air humidifier
- » Electrical underblanket and heating pad
- » nebulizer
- » Air purifier
- » Facial sauna steamer
- » infrared lamp
- » Manicure/Pedicure
- » Oxygen concentrator
- » Breast Pump
- » Wheel-Chair Air Seat Cushion
- » Tens + EMS
- » hot water bottle
- » Ice Bag
- » Medical Disposable
- » Rehabilitation
- » Beauty
- » Smart Health
Emsig Company, Health
Digital, mechanical and personal scale
Mechanical Scale Features:
- It has no battery.
- It has non-sticking bases.
- Has an analogue weight display.
Important points to use:
- Place the scales on a flat, smooth, and hard surface and never place it on a rugged surface.
- Under the scales, place it firmly and tightly, like a tile, stone or parquet, and place it on a piece (not a few pieces).
- Do not put it on carpet to measure it more accurately.
- To maintain factory settings, rotate the plastic gearbox below the scales to the left and right, and keep it out of the reach of children.
- Clean the scales with a damp cloth and refrain from dipping the scales in water or using chemicals, detergents or detergents.
- To ensure accuracy of the weight measurement, move the scales slowly so that no damage occurs.
Important tips about weight measurement
- To weigh yourself, it’s best to do it at a specific time. Of course, the best time to do this is fasting in the morning.
- The number of times your weight should be limited. Because the stress and anxiety caused by weight loss, it prevents regular food schedules and implementation.
- Never change your mind. You just have to remember this calm period and stay indifferent to weight loss.
- With each scale weighing on your first day, weigh yourself with the same scale during that period. Because different scales vary up to several kilograms.
- With the same dress you weighing on the first day, do the same with the same dress. Because different coatings may create differences in the measured value.
- The placement of the scale should be constant so that the difference does not result.
- To ensure that your scale is working properly, first weigh yourself on a scale and then weigh it, then do it with a certain weighing weight to make sure it is correct.
- A few days before and several days after menstruation, weight is due to the accumulation of fluids in the body, more than the actual amount. So it’s better not to measure your weight in this period.
- Avoid weighting after a large, full-bodied party.
One of our daily habits is to measure our weight, which we can do in different places, such as street, house, or club. But the problem is that the scales have different precision and we can make the desired scale according to our needs.
Because of the difference in accuracy on the scales, you may gain different weights with different scales. Note, however, that this difference is a few grams and, if more, is due to a malfunctioning scale .
Best time to measure weight:
The best time is the beginning of the morning with an empty stomach to show us the right weight. If you want to see the weight difference on different days, you can register it daily for fixed hours.
Where is the placement of th scale?
Place the scale on a firmly level, and avoid placing it on carpet or wooden parquet. So you can accurately measure your weight.
Tips for buying the suitable scale:
- The scale you want to buy is proportional to your maximum weight, so you do not have to pay extra for it.
- Buy the scale from the valid brand.
- Keep in mind that during the day you can measure up to 2-3 times your weight and avoid doing so more than a day to avoid depression and stress.
- Touch High accuracy Determination of body fat, body water, muscle percentage and bone mass 8 user memory Black LED display with white/blue LED digits Easy interpretation of scaled Information Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Advance technology of the world
What is BMI?
BMI, the body mass index, is one of the health scales that indicates a person is low-lean or balanced or obese. If a person is not in the BMI balanced range, that is, obese or lean, the health of that individual is seriously compromised. BMI values are independent of age and are suitable for men and women.
BMI can be obtained with special calculators or using its formula.
Weight (kg) / height (m) 2
(Weight (pound) * 703) / height (inch) 2
The first formula is for weight in kilograms and height in meters, and from the second formula for weight in pounds and altitude in inches. This formula was developed about 150 years ago by a Belgian expert Adolphe Quetelet.
Benefits of maintaining a healthy weight
- Reducing pain in the joints and muscles
- Increased energy and ability to do more activities
- Improve and regulate blood pressure and body fluids
- Reduce the burden on the heart and the circulatory system
- Sleep better
- Reducing triglyceride and glucose levels and thus reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers
Excessive weight increases cardiac function, blood pressure, blood cholesterol, and triglyceride levels and reduces HDL cholesterol levels. Excessive weight can also increase the risk of diabetes.
Lifestyle changes can reduce your weight by 3 to 5 percent. Weight loss improves blood glucose levels, triglycerides, decreases the risk of type 2 diabetes, lowers blood pressure and improves blood cholesterol.