Professional body thermometer
- » Health Control
- » Digital blood pressure monitor
- » Digital, mechanical and personal scale
- » Aneroid sphygmomanometer
- » Blood glucose monitor
- » Professional body thermometer
- » Stethoscope
- » Pulse oximeter
- » Therapy
- » Massager
- » Alternating air mattress
- » Medical Pillow
- » Air humidifier
- » Electrical underblanket and heating pad
- » nebulizer
- » Air purifier
- » Facial sauna steamer
- » infrared lamp
- » Manicure/Pedicure
- » Oxygen concentrator
- » Breast Pump
- » Wheel-Chair Air Seat Cushion
- » Tens + EMS
- » hot water bottle
- » Ice Bag
- » Medical Disposable
- » Rehabilitation
- » Beauty
- » Smart Health
Emsig Company, Health
Professional body thermometer
- Effective distance of 3 to 5 cmVoice alert fever (38 degrees)Professional, detect in 1 secondWith 10 memory locationsHighly accurate accuracy and sensitivityWith a precision measuring 0/1 degreeRange 32 to 42 degrees for the bodyRange (40-) - 200 degrees for objects, goods and surfacesRange 0 - 40 ° for the room environmentSet Fahrenheit and Celsius...
- Effective distance of 3 to 5 cmVoice alert fever (38 degrees)Professional, detect in 0/5 secondsWith 32 memory locationsCarefully measuring 0/2 degreesThe range is 32 to 42 degrees for the bodyRange 0 - 118 ° for objectsFahrenheit and Celsius setting (F, C)Suitable for all ages, without contactSuper fast and accurate
- Extra fast measurement in approx.10 seconds Waterproof, no mercury and disinfectable Automatic switch off 1 last memory space With storage box
- Waterproof Two-year warranty and ten years after-sales service Soft, flexible tip Audible signal, with flexible tip
What is a thermometer?
A tool for measuring temperature. Which contains a tube and numbers to indicate the temperature values.
Of course, the thermometers have different types, but their working principles are the same.
In this paper, we examined digital and analog thermometers.
Analog thermometer operation method:
The internal material is an analog thermometer of mercury, because mercury is the only liquid that is easily converted from solid state to liquid. In this way, when the tip of the thermometer is placed in the vicinity of the desired material, the mercury is converted to a liquid and begins to rise, where it stops, the desired temperature is easily read through the numbers on the thermometer Be readable.
Digital thermometer operation method:
These thermometers work through batteries that do not need to be recharged and use a computer chip to measure temperature. On these thermometers, there is a decimal place to display the temperature on it.
Given the greater accuracy of measuring a digital thermometer, this type of thermometer is used in medical, scientific and food-processing experiments.
Analog and digital thermometer difference:
It takes at least 3 minutes for the thermometer to convert mercury from solid to liquid, so that we can measure the temperature. But in the digital thermometer, this time is very short and 30 seconds.
The accuracy of measuring the digital thermometer is greater. Because the analog thermometer may look at temperatures from different angles, so the possibility of mistakes is high.