- » Health Control
- » Digital blood pressure monitor
- » Digital, mechanical and personal scale
- » Aneroid sphygmomanometer
- » Blood glucose monitor
- » Professional body thermometer
- » Stethoscope
- » Pulse oximeter
- » Therapy
- » Massager
- » Alternating air mattress
- » Medical Pillow
- » Air humidifier
- » Electrical underblanket and heating pad
- » nebulizer
- » Air purifier
- » Facial sauna steamer
- » infrared lamp
- » Manicure/Pedicure
- » Oxygen concentrator
- » Breast Pump
- » Wheel-Chair Air Seat Cushion
- » Tens + EMS
- » hot water bottle
- » Ice Bag
- » Medical Disposable
- » Rehabilitation
- » Beauty
- » Smart Health
Emsig Company, Health
- Including: A pair of ear-tip and replacement membrane (Optional) Plated zinc alloy on chest piece Comfortable Snap-Tight Soft seal ear tips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise Excellent sound quality, adjustable in high-frequency and low-frequency
- Professional Stethoscope Hand-made Stainless steel material Considerate dual anti-chill ring design Spring loaded handles Situating angle in 15 degree
- Great sound quality at high and low frequencies2 pillow head Silver (Chest piece)With bell plates and quality diaphragms (membranes)Y-shaped tubes (durable and durable) with excellent sound and conductivity
The stethoscope is a medical device used by doctors, nurses and medical specialists to control the heart and lungs.
The english term stethoscope
The term stethoscope has its origins in ancient Greece, meaning stethos means a chest and range that can be translated as a means of listening.
How to use the stethoscope
Use a stethoscope as much as possible in a quiet space. Because most stethoscope often have a special technology to reduce noise and eliminate background noise, so in these spaces, we can hear the sounds of the heart and the lungs well.
- To hear the sound, the patient’s position has a lot of effect, which is better for the heart to lie down and it is better to sit for the lungs.
- Of course, use a stethoscope directly on the skin to hear the sound in the chest.
The number of heart beat in different people
In a normal person, 60-100 beats per minute
The athlete is 40-60 beats per minute
Infants and children under the age of 10 naturally vary from 190 to 70 beats for different ages.
- In this way, we can figure out the heart beat through a stethoscope and if it is more than normal, then we should look for it.