CT50 Non-contact Fever Clinical Thermometer
- Measure body temperature (through the forehead) and temperature of objects and ... (surface and goods)
- Effective distance of 3 to 5 cm
- Voice alert fever (38 degrees)
- Professional, detect in 1 second
- With 10 memory locations
- Highly accurate accuracy and sensitivity
- With a precision measuring 0/1 degree
- Range 32 to 42 degrees for the body
- Range (40-) - 200 degrees for objects, goods and surfaces
- Range 0 - 40 ° for the room environment
- Very large screen with bright LCD backlight
- Set Fahrenheit and Celsius (F, C)
- Suitable for all ages, without super-fast and accurate contact
- Has symptoms in WHO classification
- Measure body temperature, surface, milk glass, baby bath
- Has a battery and a simple bag
Disease symptoms are not signs of illness. After detecting the fever, the cause should be found and tried to fix it. The occurrence of fever can have many causes, including the presence of infection in the body or the response of the body's defense system to the disease agent and ...
The temperature of the fever is very important, because if the person's temperature is higher than 38 degrees, then the doctor should refer. Therefore, knowing the degree of fever is important. To understand the degree of fever, you should only use a thermometer or thermometer.
Using a thermometer alone is not enough and you need to interpret the number obtained.
Other uses are thermometers for measuring the temperature of the bodies. For example, you need to measure the temperature of a particular surface. In this case, you need a thermometer.
There are two methods for measuring the temperature by a thermometer: one measuring with direct contact and the other without contact. In direct contact measurement, the thermometer contacts the desired surface and measures the temperature, but in the contactless method, the size of the distance with the desired surface is very important and the longer the distance is, the less accurate the measurement. Because the ambient temperature also affects it. The distance at which the thermometer works in its syntax is an effective distance.
The 2-speed medical ultrafast medical thermometer, CT50, is also used to measure both body temperature and body temperature. Measures the temperature of the body through the forehead and acts as contactless. It has an effective distance of 3 to 5 cm and has an acoustic warning of fever at 38 ° C.
The CT50 thermometer recognizes professionally within 1 second. It automatically shuts down and has 10 memory locations. Its precision and sensitivity are very reliable and its measurement accuracy is 0.1 °.
The CT50 medical thermometer has a range of 32 to 42 degrees for the body and from -40 to 200 degrees for objects and goods. It also has a range of 0 to 40 degrees for room environments.
This thermometer has a very large screen with a bright backlit LCD and has both Fahrenheit and Centigrade units. It is suitable for all ages and acts as contactless and ultrafast and accurate. It has 0000 characters in the WHO category as well as a simple battery.