ST112 Emsig Deluxe Cardiology Stethoscope (Dual Head)
- Excellent sound quality at high and low frequencies and adjustable frequency
- Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Headphone (Chest piece)
- With bell plates and high quality floating diaphragms
- A durable, durable, durable tubular tube with excellent sound and conductivity
- Flexible folding handle (A shaped) Excellent Stainless Steel
- The tip of a very high quality silicone earphone
- With excellent sound quality and convenient comfort
- Loose, cold handset, frame and aperture
- No need to move on the chest
- Smooth (perfect match)
- Very durable against impact, scratch, rust
- A hose tube consists of 2 separate duct connectors
- To enhance the sound quality and the quality of additional sounds
A medical device is one of the essential supplies of doctors and nurses, which is usually used to listen to the sounds of the heart and lungs. The phone has two apertures and bells, which is smaller than the phone's Bell, which is used to hear low-frequency sounds and the aperture area to hear high-frequency sounds.
In an ordinary person, listening to the heart at 4 points (related to each of the heart valves) is possible. The natural heart sounds only include a first (1) S sound like a pumm and a second sound (2) S is like a vowel. No other sound should be heard, and no sound should be heard between the first and second voices, and these sounds are due to the natural closure of the heart valves. Any sounds in the middle of these two voices or changes in the intensity of these voices, etc., each indicate a particular disease.
Abnormal heart sounds include murmurs and sounds of S3, S4. The murmur are the vibrations that can be heard when an abnormal flow of blood passes through a normal heart valve or the flow of natural blood through an abnormal valve and as a result of turbulence. These sounds are defined by their intensity, frequency, quality, duration, and temporal position relative to the expansion and contraction of the heart (systole and diastolic), and hearing these sounds means the existence of a particular disease.
The ST112 EmsiG Deluxe Cardiology has excellent sound quality at high and low frequencies and also has frequency adjustment. The headphone has a 2-inch Stainless Steel bezel, with a bell plate and a floating diaphragm.
The ST112 tubes are A-shaped and very durable and sturdy, and excellent audio conductors. The folding arm is A-shaped and the Stainless Steel is superb. The tip of the phone is of a high quality, with a silicone design inside the ear.
Its sound quality is excellent and very comfortable. The loop has a cool, unobtrusive texture, frame, and bezel. When it is used, it does not need to be moved on the chest, it is smooth and perfectly matched to the body.
ST112 is very durable against impact, scratches and rust. A hose tube consists of two separate duct connectors to enhance the sound quality and the quality of additional sounds.